top of page

End of Year Giving

Regular tithes and offerings  to the church's general fund.

Christmas Eve Giving

25% of our Christmas Eve Offering will  be given to Global Mission Nepal. The other 75% will go into our Building Fund for a future church home.


City of Hope CLT

Bring help and hope to local families in Charlotte.

bottom of page