top of page

Christmas at MOHC

thrill-of-hope.jpg

 A Thrill of Hope.

A weary world, lost and broken. Humanity fractured, seeking purpose and salvation. In this darkness was a prophecy ... a promise of a coming Messiah. A King. A Rescuer. And then, when it was least expected, a star, and a baby.

 

Hope had come, and humanity would never be the same.

 

This Christmas, celebrate the hope we have in Jesus. Hope over our past, hope in the challenges of today, and hope for the eternity to come.

hope-farm-christmas-1.jpg

Christmas Services & Events

Hope BIG KIDS' Christmas Party

December 03

December 10

Christmas at Hope Farm

December 24

December 25

Christmas at Hope Farm-34.jpg
Christmas at Hope Farm-19.jpg
hope.jpg
HBK-Christmas-Party.jpg

This event has ended.

Dec. 3  |  10:00a  |  Providence Square

Your Big Kid (1st - 5th grade) will drink hot cocoa, hear the true Christmas story, play some Christmas games and have fun decorating their very own gingerbread house to take home. 

Christmas at Hope Farm.jpg

This event has ended.

Dec. 10  |  3:00p  |  Hope Farm

Join us for the 3rd annual Christmas at Hope Farm. It will be a fun-filled afternoon with activities for children and families, tram rides, a bonfire, and much more!  We will conclude with a worship service under the stars. 

Christmas%20Presents_edited.jpg
Christmas Eve 2022.jpg

Christmas Eve

Dec. 24  |  1:00p ∙ 3:00p∙ 5:00p  |  Providence Square

Celebrate the birth of Jesus with your entire family! Join us for this special family service complete with carols, special music, and a powerful message of hope and encouragement. Families will worship together and there will not be Hope Kids' programs during these services. Christmas Eve services will not be available online.

Christmas Day

Dec. 25  |  11:00a  |  Providence Square

On Christmas Day (Sunday December 25), we will have a single 11:00a morning worship service at Providence Square. Families will worship together and there will not be Hope Kids' programs during these services. An online service will be available.

Image by Jonathan Knepper
Christmas Offering Nepal.jpg

Christmas Eve Offering

Make an impact this Christmas! 25% of our Christmas Eve Offering will  be given to Global Mission Nepal, a mission dedicated to seeing the Gospel sweep through the Nepalese population around the world. The other 75% will go into our Building Fund for a future (permanent) church home.

Christmas Eve Giving: Closed
Offering
Christmas Eve
Christmas Day
bottom of page